CHARLOTTE COUNTY, Fla. (Jan. 19, 2021) – Seven Charlotte County Publix supermarket locations will begin offering vaccinations by appointment Thursday, Jan. 21. The company will begin taking appointments at 6 a.m., Jan. 20 via its website, www.publix.com/covid-vaccine. Appointments cannot be made by calling Publix or the Publix Pharamacy, the company said. No walk-ups will be accepted.
Persons eligible for vaccines under Gov. Ron DeSantis’ executive order include healthcare personnel with direct patient contact, residents and staff of longterm care facilities, and, adults aged 65 years and older.
The following Charlotte County Publix locations will be offering the vaccine:
- Merchants Crossing, 1500 Placida Road, Englewood, FL
- Port Charlotte Crossing, 4265 Tamiami Trail, Charlotte Harbor, FL
- Publix at Gulf Cove, 13435 S. McCall Road, Port Charlotte, FL
- Quesada Commons, 19451 Cochran Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL
- Peachland Promenade, 24051 Peachland Blvd., Port Charlotte, FL
- Punta Gorda Crossing, 2310 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL
- Burnt Store Marketplace, 3941 Tamiami Trail, Punta Gorda, FL