This page is for informational purposes only. This page does not imply endorsement of any particular program/organization. We will update the information often, but because the situation is quickly evolving some of this information may have changed.
There is a business contact form at the bottom of the page if you have any business related questions or comments.
SBDC Emergency Bridge Loan
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- IRS Coronvirus Tax Relief
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan
- FL DEO Short Time Compensation
Fisher Phillips has put together a task force of attorneys across the country to address employment-related issues facing employers. This information has been shared by the Florida Chamber of Commerce.
- Comprehensive FAQ for Employers on the COVID-19 Coronavirus (including Healthcare/HIPPA Issues, Remote work, and more)
- Florida Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
SMALL BUSINESS RESOURCES
- Florida Home Builders Association
- US Small Business Administration COVID-19 Guidance & Loan Resources
- Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- SBA Disaster Assistance
- Treasury and IRS Issue Guidance on Deferring Tax Payments Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
- Short Time Compensation Program for Employers